A Reputable Firm
The accountant will manage the finances of the company and provide efficient and effective financial and accounting support to Management
- Complete general accounting activity and reporting as required as a part of the monthly financial reporting process.
- Prepare and review income statement and balance sheet and escalate discrepancies to Management.
- Assist as needed, with internal and external audits and other activities in the company
- Oversee the budget preparation and management of the company.
- Strong communication skills that is both verbal and written
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to influence and negotiate with others
- Skills & Qualification Minimum of a degree in Business
- Administration- Accounting option preferable or any related field minimum of 2 years working experience in an accounting or audit role.
- Professional course, ICA/ ACCA partly or qualified thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedure experience with general ledger functions.
- Excellent MS EXCEL skills, PowerPoint. Outstanding coordination and people management skills.
Application Deadline: 30/01/2023
Job Location: Accra
NB: interested applicant should forward their application letter and CV to the email below: firstname.lastname@example.org
Employment Type: Full time
Salary Range: Ghc 1500.00 -Ghc 2500.00