To ensure receipts of payment from clients in ensuring that Renault Ghana have control of their working capital and cash flow. Receivables Reduction of due receivables to the least minimum, meeting the monthly collection target.
EDUCATIONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
- Minimum of 5 years working experience
- BSC in Administration, Accounting Option
- Professional Certification in ICA, ACCA etc. will be an added advantage
SUMMARY JOB DESCRIPTION
- Reconcile bank statements to capture all transfer payments from customers especially for workshop services and ensure customers are credited with payments from other means of receipts.
- Daily to monthly customer ledgers reconciliation to ascertain unpaid invoices for onward submission to finance manager and credit control
- Follow up on receivable customers with updated statement of reconciles accounts with possible visits to customers’ offices where necessary in liaison with directives from Credit Control & Finance Manager.
- Abel to develop and propose innovative follow-up plan on customers and customers geographical mapping for easy approach to their offices where necessary.
- Ensure in an assisted capacity, the compliances of Credit Policies of the company, evaluating credit requests and preparing credit agreements
- Maintain aging analysis control of receivables and report same to credit control and Finance Manager on bimonthly to monthly basis
- Report collections from aged receivables on weekly to monthly basis to Finance Manager
- Managing staff relationships, responding to any queries or problems that they have and managing expectations
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Head of Department from time to time.
- Attention to details
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally accepted Accounting Principles
- . Effective Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Excellent organisational skills to meet goals and set priorities
- Results Oriented
- Hands on experience with Tally software
Renault Ghana is dedicated to diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Females are encouraged to apply
HOW TO APPLY
KINDLY EMAIL RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org