3,000 - 3,600
We are looking for an analytical accounts receivable professional to assist our accounting department as it receives, processes, and collects on goods sold or services rendered. In this role, you will be required to review account information, correct discrepancies, and ensure that accounts are properly billed and that payments are collected.
- Can call up the customers on a daily basis for receivable follow up.
- Maintain up to date Age analysis report on the daily weekly basis
- Submit/update collection reports on a daily basis & ensure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Must have accounting knowledge, can pass entries update customer ledgers
- Can update daily sales report/ledgers/SOA of Group accounts
- Documentation & Filling
- Can visit customer for collection
- Must have own transport / must have driving skills
- Prepares, posts, verifies, and records customer payments and transactions related to accounts receivable.
- Creates invoices according to company practices; submits invoices to customers.
- Maintains and updates customer files, including name or address changes, mergers, or mailing attentions.
- Assists in generating monthly billing statements based on the general ledger
- Assists Accounting Manager in reconciling revenue accounts each month.
- Copies, files, and retrieves materials for accounts receivable as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software as well as other accounting software programs.
- Ability to operate related office equipment, such as computers, 10-key calculator, and copier.
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to anticipate work needs and interact professionally with customers.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
NB: CVs should be sent to: Info@studex.africa
Salary Range: (Negotiable)
Employment Type: Full-time