Toptech Transport and Logistics Ltd
Toptech Transport and Logistics Ltd is a reputable and highly innovative consultancy in the Transport, Security and Logistics Industry
We are looking for a young, enthusiastic and self-driven individual to fill the role of Accounts Officer. (Females will be given the opportunity for this position)
- Contacting clients about transactions and invoices.
- Handling queries related to accounts.
- Maintaining financial records.
- Handling accounts payable and receivable.
- Checking invoices.
- Handling VAT and SSNIT payable
- Handling accounts to the general ledger
- Handling registration and payments at DVLA
- Prepare monthly accounts reports
- Handling banking procedures
Required Skills or Experience
- Must have a University degree in Administration, (Accounting option) or its equivalent
- Must be competent with the following programmes: Microsoft word, Excel, Access and Powerpoint.
- Must be conversant with Quickbooks or any other Accounting Software
- Must have at least 2 years working experience as Accounts Officer
- Be self-motivated
- Display organizational awareness and commitment
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must be able to work for long hours
- Must be prepared to work
- Must be a good team player
- Must have at least 3 years of work experience
How To Apply
- Only qualified applicants must apply by sending their CV’s by email to email@example.com on or before October 20, 2023
- APPLICANTS WILL BE SCREENED AND SHORT LISTED.